To provide quality services and solutions in response to our clients’ needs and expectations. To monitor our performance as an on-going activity and to strive for continuous improvement. Our recognition of quality as a necessary level of commitment is demonstrated in our supporting actions and services. Golden Galleon Management team strive for quality excellence through:
- Meeting customer expectations as defined in charter-parties and management agreements.
- Investing in long-term customer relations based on trust and mutual concern over society’s welfare and development.
- Ensuring the timely and in-depth processing and resolving of any customer complaints; Coordinating the identification of representative clients and their valued opinion.
- Developing and implementing documented and controlled processes; Improving continuously its Management System and operational responsiveness.
- Establishing and pursuing reasonable and measurable objectives and performance targets
We encourage the assessment of our safety management system and provide best practice guidance to on board, shore and office staff. We believe best practice is an effective way to minimize the possibility of problems reoccurring and to achieve incident-free operation, creating more opportunities for our clients.